Patsy Kensit Measurements

Patsy Kensit bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 34B-25-34

Patsy Kensit is a charming longtime English actress and singer who has starred in films such as: Lethal Weapon 2, Bitter Harvest, and Played. Her work on television includes roles on: Holby City, and Emmerdale. She is also recognized as the lead singer of the British pop band called Eighth Wonder.

Patsy Kensit Popular Quotes
"I could never have any more children. Lennon is my baby, it would break his heart."

"I can honestly say that life is fantastic now. I'm so happy that all the mess I used to have to deal with is not my mess anymore." Thanks for reading: Patsy Kensit Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger