Patricia Velasquez Measurements

Patricia Velasquez bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 34B-24-35

Patricia Velasquez is a breathtakingly gorgeous Venezuelan actress and fashion model who is perhaps best recognized for starring in motion pictures such as: The Mummy Returns, Committed, Mindhunters, and Almighty Thor. She has also appeared in magazines including: Stuff, Maxim, and Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue.

Patricia Velasquez Popular Quotes
"You need a routine, to be able to spend some time with a person, and my lifestyle is constantly on the move."

"Thank God I had all these family values or who knows where I'd be now."

"I think if I could have a boyfriend like my brothers I'd be really happy. But without the brother thing." Thanks for reading: Patricia Velasquez Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger