Nicky Hilton Measurements

Nicky Hilton bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 34A-24-34

Nicky Hilton is a fabulous American fashion designer, model and heiress to the Hilton family of hotels. Nicky has her own line of clothing and handbags. Her modeling work includes being the face of Antz Pantz, and appearing on the cover of Lucire magazine.

Nicky Hilton Popular Quotes
"My fashion philosophy is that if I like it, I wear it."

"I could have just received royalty checks every month by lending my name to a collection, but I didn't want to do that. My name is a reflection of me."

"At night when I can't sleep, I play blackjack online until I get tired or I lose my money." Thanks for reading: Nicky Hilton Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger