Nia Long Measurements

Nia Long bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 34C-25-36

Nia Long is an exceptionally talented American actress who is perhaps best recognized for starring in motion pictures such as: Boyz n the Hood, Premonition, and Are We There Yet?. On television she is known for her role as Sasha Monroe on the series entitled Third Watch.

Nia Long Popular Quotes
"I think you grow through your experiences; you get better as you grow and I'm not nearly where I think I'm going to be eventually where I inspire to be and hopefully the opportunities will continue to come."

"I don't think you should reprimand your child for everything you're feeling because for them it's as serious as when something happens in our day and we get upset about it."

"We're all in the service business. If you hire me to do a job I expect everybody else to be where I am. A little bit of crazy is good. It keeps things - balanced." Thanks for reading: Nia Long Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger