Moon Bloodgood Measurements

Moon Bloodgood bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 34C-24-35

Moon Bloodgood is a strikingly gorgeous American actress who is perhaps best recognized for starring on television shows including: Falling Skies, Journeyman, and Day Break. Moon has also starred in motion pictures such as: Terminator Salvation, What Just Happened, and Bedrooms.

Moon Bloodgood Popular Quotes
"My favorite movies were always thrillers, Memento, The Usual Suspects. I love the idea that the audience member gets to solve a puzzle."

"I like to think I'm multifaceted. Sexy but approachable. I don't have to be the sex kitten."

"I'm such a freestyle person. I like freestyle dance, freestyle music, and freestyle living." Thanks for reading: Moon Bloodgood Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger