Monica Keena Measurements

Monica Keena bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 34C-24-32

Monica Keena is a darling American actress who has starred in films including: Crime and Punishment in Suburbia, Freddy vs. Jason, Man of the House, and Loaded.

Monica Keena Popular Quotes
"I'm the biggest slob in the world. My apartment is a mess."

"I would say I think Jason is going to lose and Freddy will win. I don't know why. I just feel that Freddy is more maniacal and thinks more than Jason does."

"I like somebody who makes me laugh. He's also got to be prepared - I'm sort of a loose cannon, in a good way. I also like people who disagree with me and make me work to prove my point." Thanks for reading: Monica Keena Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger