Miley Cyrus Measurements

Miley Cyrus bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 32B-23-33

Miley Cyrus is a delightfully talented American actress and singer-songwriter who is recognized for albums including: Meet Miley Cyrus, Breakout, and Can't Be Tamed. On television she is known for her role as Hannah Montana. Miley's filmography includes titles such as: Hannah Montana: The Movie, The Last Song, and So Undercover.

Miley Cyrus Popular Quotes
"The only people that you really have, that I learned, are your family, because they love you no matter what."

"As soon as I step on that stage, nothing matters. I don't think of it as work. It's just so much fun."

"I've got high standards when it comes to boys. As my dad says, all girls should! I'm from the South - Tennessee, to be exact - and down there, we're all about southern hospitality. I know that if I like a guy, he better be nice, and above all, my dad has to approve of him!" Thanks for reading: Miley Cyrus Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger