Mila Kunis Measurements

Mila Kunis bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 32A-24-32

Mila Kunis is an exceptionally stunning and tremendously talented Ukrainian-born American actress who is recognized for starring in motion pictures including: Black Swan, Forgetting Sarah Marshall, Friends with Benefits, and Oz: The Great and Powerful. Mila is also recognized for her lead role on the TV show That '70s Show, and for voicing Meg Griffin on the animated series Family Guy.

Mila Kunis Popular Quotes
"I love swimming, tennis, and I am taking up golf. I am not serious about it, I just go to the range and practice. Other than that, I enjoy going to the movies and hanging out with my friends."

"I started auditioning as just an after-school activity, and somehow it just led to something more."

"I am such a nerd. I'm not one of those girls that goes, "Ha, ha, hee, hee. I'm a nerd." No, no, no--my brain mentality is the same as a 12-year-old little boy. The video games that I play, the things that I like to watch--I'm a Trekkie. I'm so happy the nerds are finally winning." Thanks for reading: Mila Kunis Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger