Michelle Wie Measurements

Michelle Wie bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 34A-24-33

Michelle Wie is an exceptionally gifted American professional golfer who is perhaps best recognized as the youngest golfer to qualify for the LPGA Tour. She currently has two professional wins including: Lorena Ochoa Invitational, and CN Canadian Women's Open.

Michelle Wie Popular Quotes
"We're all just playing our own game. I don't see it as a rivalry. We're just trying to play our best."

"I think God destined that I play. I think it's all in the books already."

"I'm kind of in between a goody-goody and a rebel. I'm not bad, but I'm not good either. I'm a little crazy." Thanks for reading: Michelle Wie Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger