Michelle Trachtenberg Measurements

Michelle Trachtenberg bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 32C-23-34

Michelle Trachtenberg is an enchantingly beautiful American actress who has starred on both television and in movies. Her filmography includes titles such as: Black Christmas, EuroTrip, and Harriet the Spy. Michelle is also well known for her role as Georgina Sparks on the television series Gossip Girl

Michelle Trachtenberg Popular Quotes
"Most people say they talk to me and I sound older."

"I don't like to search too much. I find it is easier when romance finds you."

"Yes, romance has found it's way into my heart in the past." Thanks for reading: Michelle Trachtenberg Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger