Michelle Marsh Measurements

Michelle Marsh bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 32FF-26-32

Michelle Marsh is a tantalizingly stunning English model and television personality who is recognized for appearing in magazines including: Playboy, Zoo, and Maxim. Michelle has also appeared on television programs including: CelebAir, The Steam Room, and Trust Me - I'm a Beauty Therapist.

Michelle Marsh Popular Quotes
"Hopefully my personality will shine through and people will not think I am just a pretty face or whatever. I think I still have a few good years in me yet."

"I would describe my job as 'glamour model'." Thanks for reading: Michelle Marsh Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger