Mia Kirshner Measurements

Mia Kirshner bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 34B-24-34

Mia Kirshner is a fabulous Canadian actress who is perhaps best recognized for her role on television shows including: 24, The L Word, and The Vampire Diaries. Mia has also starred in an array of motion pictures such as: The Black Dahlia, The Barrens, and New Best Friend.

Mia Kirshner Popular Quotes
"I need a break. I've been working for about a year and a half. I think I'd like to go to Pakistan."

"I think I'm dull. I would rather watch other people."

"I just saw a copy of a cover of a magazine that I'm on, and it's very weird and unusual." Thanks for reading: Mia Kirshner Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger