Malin Akerman Measurements

Malin Akerman bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 34B-26-34

Malin Akerman is an exceptionally gorgeous Swedish–Canadian actress who is perhaps best recognized for starring in films such as: Couples Retreat, Wanderlust, Stolen, and Rock of Ages. Malin is also well known for her lead role on the television series entitled Childrens Hospital.

Malin Akerman Popular Quotes
"Women have a way of contorting things sometimes. We all have our moods, ups and downs."

"I've always felt so different from how I look. I meet so many pretty girls who are like, 'Here I am! Don't you want me because I look good?' That concept is so weird to me. I want to know, 'What else do you have going on?'"

"Don't hate me, but I've always been skinny. I got lucky." Thanks for reading: Malin Akerman Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger