Maggie Q Measurements

Maggie Q bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 32A-23-32

Maggie Q is a sensationally stunning American actress who has starred in motion pictures including: Priest, The King of Fighters, Balls of Fury, and Live Free or Die Hard. Maggie is also recognized for her lead role on the television series Nikita.

Maggie Q Popular Quotes
"My parents are proud of me today, not because I'm a 'star' but rather, it's that whatever I've achieved, I've worked and done it myself."

"I've tried to stay who I am, and family and friends still say I haven't changed. To me, that's the greatest compliment."

"We always feel like we need to compartmentalize everything in life, like she's this and she's that and he's this and he's that. And the reality when it comes to the actors is that no actor's one thing, I mean, never." Thanks for reading: Maggie Q Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger