Jenny McCarthy Measurements

Jenny McCarthy bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 34D-24-34

Jenny McCarthy is a vivaciously appealing American model, actress and author who is perhaps best recognized for appearing in Playboy magazine. Many know Jenny for her work on the television program Singled Out, and for her role in motion pictures such as: BASEketball, Scream 3, and Scary Movie 3.

Jenny McCarthy Popular Quotes
"So basically, I don't know what I'm talking about. But maybe I do."

"My philosophy of dating is to just fart right away."

"Obviously, I'm not a trained actress, and right now I'll come out and say I'm glad I'm not." Thanks for reading: Jenny McCarthy Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger