Jennifer Tilly Measurements

Jennifer Tilly bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 36D-26-36

Jennifer Tilly is a breathtakingly beautiful American actress and professional poker player who is perhaps best recognized for role films including: Bound, Liar Liar, Bride of Chucky, and The Haunted Mansion. Jennifer has been married to fellow poker player Phil Laak since 2005.

Jennifer Tilly Popular Quotes
"If you have Julia Roberts in a movie you're never really afraid for her because you know she's not going to die."

"I have my cards read every time I pass a tarot-reader booth. I would be so embarrassed to have one of those 900 numbers appear on my phone bill, because I don't know how I would explain it to my business manager. It would almost be like saying, Okay, I'm white trash."

"I would rather be loved by somebody who respected me." Thanks for reading: Jennifer Tilly Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger