Jamie-Lynn Sigler Measurements

Jamie-Lynn Sigler bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 34B-25-37

Jamie-Lynn Sigler is a breathtakingly gorgeous American actress and singer who is perhaps best recognized for her lead role on the hit television series entitled The Sopranos. Jamie has also starred in films including: Love Wrecked, Dark Ride, and Beneath the Dark.

Jamie-Lynn Sigler Popular Quotes
"I had a tough time as a teenager. My body changed, I was very busy with school and then, above all, my boyfriend broke up with me. I felt like I had lost control over everything... the only thing that I COULD control, was my eating pattern."

"The director of The Sopranos told me that, if I wouldn't gain weight, i would lose my job. I didn't look like the girl who ate pasta all day. This was an extra stimulation to fight my eating problems." Thanks for reading: Jamie-Lynn Sigler Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger