Jaime Pressly Measurements

Jaime Pressly bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 34B-24-32

Jaime Pressly is a mesmerizingly stunning American actress and model who has starred in films including: Joe Dirt, I Love You, Man, and Ringmaster. Jaime is perhaps best recognized for her lead role on the television series My Name Is Earl.

Jaime Pressly Popular Quotes
"My friend calls me Martha Junior, because I'm good in the garden, I'm a neat freak and I love cooking."

"There's more to me than my long blonde hair and my little dancer body."

"I box with my trainer for a workout, like kickboxing. It was fun. The fight stuff came easy to me because I like it." Thanks for reading: Jaime Pressly Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger