Jaime King Measurements

Jaime King bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 34B-24-34

Jaime King is a wonderfully talented American actress and model who has starred in motion pictures such as: Slackers, Sin City, My Bloody Valentine 3D. Jaime is also recognized for her lead role on the television series entitled Hart of Dixie.

Jaime King Popular Quotes
"I've always been really athletic, which really helped, because when I first started doing the training for Bulletproof Monk, it required so much strength that if I didn't have a base I don't really know what I would have done."

"I like doing accents and I like learning as much as I can learn."

"I think that's what's great about being an actress is you get to learn so many different things like that, like learning a little bit of Tibetan here, learning a Southern accent there." Thanks for reading: Jaime King Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger