Jada Pinkett Smith Measurements

Jada Pinkett Smith bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 34B-24-32

Jada Pinkett Smith is an exceedingly diverse American actress, director, producer, singer, and author who has starred in motion pictures such as: The Nutty Professor, Set It Off, The Matrix Reloaded, and Collateral. Jada has also starred on the television series entitled Hawthorne.

Jada Pinkett Smith Popular Quotes
"I have a thing for doors. I always think of them as a threshold to something new."

"I've always been a caretaker; I think a lot of women are. We take care of everybody else first, and very rarely do we think about ourselves."

"I won't sell my soul to the devil, but I do want success and I don't think that's bad." Thanks for reading: Jada Pinkett Smith Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger