Isabel Lucas Measurements

Isabel Lucas bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 30B-23-32

Isabel Lucas is a lovely talented Australian actress who has starred in films such as Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, Immortals, and Red Dawn. Isabel also had a leading role on the television soap opera entitled Home and Away.

Isabel Lucas Popular Quotes
"love art.I always loved creative art-all of those arty subjects at school.Also music-I love guitar and I've had singing lessons. I'm now learning to skateboard and I am learning some moves now. I have also never been surfing, but I want to."

"For me, anywhere in nature I am creatively inspired, that’s where I plug and that’s probably my main source of inspiration, where I can fill up and revive and feel enriched."

"Well, the best piece of fashion advice, I gave someone would be: Be individual and wear what suits you and what you like!" Thanks for reading: Isabel Lucas Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger