Irina Shayk Measurements

Irina Shayk bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 34B-23-35

Irina Shayk is an exquisitely stunning Russian model who is perhaps best recognized for appearing in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue. Irina was selected as the cover girl for the 2011 issue of the SISI.

Irina Shayk Popular Quotes
"Different things make me feel sexy. Sometimes it's just a manicure or when I buy some new underwear or just receiving a compliment from a guy on the street. But I think to feel sexy, you just need the right person next to you, who's going to complete you and make you feel even sexier."

"I love high heels from the age of 10! Short skirts and then high heels. My classmates used to make fun of me." Thanks for reading: Irina Shayk Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger