Gemma Atkinson Measurements

Gemma Atkinson bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 36E-24-36

Gemma Atkinson is breathtakingly stunning English model and actress who is probably best recognized for her role on the television soap opera. She has also appeared in films such as Airborne, and 13Hrs.

Gemma Atkinson Popular Quotes
"I'm told in every relationship that I'm not affectionate. The guys always says I don't give enough. I don't even put a kiss on a text message."

"There are about seven different MySpace and Facebook sites claiming to be me. People think they're talking with me online, but they're not. I don't have my own page on Facebook, I find it all a bit strange."

"It would be nice to do some acting that does not require me to be in underwear." Thanks for reading: Gemma Atkinson Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger