Gemma Arterton Measurements

Gemma Arterton bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 34B-24-35

Gemma Arterton is a fabulously talented English actress who has starred in movies including: Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time, Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters, and Clash of the Titans.

Gemma Arterton Popular Quotes
"I was in lots of dodgy bands growing up and I always fancied myself in a band. But, you know, I was rubbish at writing music. So maybe one day I'll play a rock star, or punk rocker."

"I am terrible at video games and I am really competitive. And if I am not the best at something, I go absolutely crazy!"

"It's interesting for me to always make myself look very different." Thanks for reading: Gemma Arterton Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger