Yvonne Strahovski Measurements

Yvonne Strahovski bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 34B-24-34

Yvonne Strahovski is a wonderfully charming Australian actress who has starred on both television and in film. On the telly she is recognized for her role as Agent Sarah Walker on the hit television program entitled Chuck. She has been cast in motion pictures including: The Canyon, The Guilt Trip, and I, Frankenstein.

Yvonne Strahovski Popular Quotes
"I've been very physical my whole life. I went out hiking and camping for days in the Australian forest, and when I trained at drama school for three years, we did a whole lot on stage-fighting techniques. And I was a dancer from 5 to 18, so I have a memory for choreography."

"I loved school, I loved putting on my uniform and doing homework every day. I was one of those good students that the teachers liked. I guess that's got to be a pretty nerdy, geeky part of me."

"I have a strong dance background. I danced from age five till 18, and that helps a lot. Doing a fight routine is like doing a dance routine." Thanks for reading: Yvonne Strahovski Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger