Winona Ryder Measurements

Winona Ryder bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 34C-23-34

Winona Ryder is an enchantingly beautiful and tremendously talented American award-winning actress who has starred in blockbuster motion pictures including: Edward Scissorhands, Heathers, Dracula, The Age of Innocence, Alien Resurrection, and Girl, Interrupted.

Winona Ryder Popular Quotes
"It's really good to be able to think about past loves without having a pit in my stomach, or cringing or feeling heart-broken, or like they hate you. Don't you think?"

"I'm quite comfortable looking at myself in movies, probably because I've been doing it for so long, since I was a kid. So I sort of watched myself grow up and go through adolescence, like, basically on camera."

"You try to get out there and live. I've always had good friends who've been very supportive and help make me feel good and grounded because I've never felt attached to the film industry." Thanks for reading: Winona Ryder Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger