Whitney Port Measurements

Whitney Port bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 34C-26-36

Whitney Port is a fabulously gorgeous American television star and clothing designer who is perhaps best recognized for starring on TV programs including: The City, The Hills, The Hills, and Britain & Ireland's Next Top Model.

Whitney Port Popular Quotes
"I think it's important on a date to listen and be interested in the other person. If a guy isn't going to be interested in me, then I'm not going to force him!"

"From the beginning of The Hills, I was very career-oriented. I had had a boyfriend for the first year and a half, and I made a conscious effort to keep that to myself. I just didn't want to be that vulnerable."

"I was very intimidated working at Diane von Furstenberg. But I have become more assertive, and I am not afraid to speak up. When I have an opinion, I say it." Thanks for reading: Whitney Port Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger