Vanna White Measurements

Vanna White bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 34C-24-33

Vanna White is wonderfully beloved American television figure and occasional actress who is undoubtedly recognized as the letter-girl on the long running hit television program entitled Wheel of Fortune.

Vanna White Popular Quotes
"When I was having that alphabet soup, I never thought that it would pay off."

"It's not the most intellectual job in the world, but I do have to know the letters."

"I think people think of me as this elegant person because they always see me dressed up." Thanks for reading: Vanna White Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger