Vanessa Ferlito Measurements

Vanessa Ferlito bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 32B-24-33

Vanessa Ferlito is a lovely talented Italian-American actress who is perhaps best recognized for starring in films including: Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps, Grindhouse, Nothing Like the Holidays, and Shadowboxer.

Vanessa Ferlito Popular Quotes
"I'm still the girl who when people are looking at me, I'm thinking, 'What are they looking at?'"

"Many years ago, my friend showed me a dog-fighting tape. I couldn't stomach what I was seeing, but I also didn't have the courage to tell them to shut it off. At the time, I didn't realize the severity of it and what a big business it was, I just knew in my heart it was wrong. I was just a kid, but if it was now, who knows what kind of trouble my mouth would get me in."

"I was a famous club kid in New York. We used to put parties together. This club called Life and they did an eight page story on us as if it was brain surgery. You would think what we did, why are we on the cover of this thing?" Thanks for reading: Vanessa Ferlito Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger