Tori Spelling Measurements

Tori Spelling bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 34C-23-32

Tori Spelling is a lovely American actress and author who is perhaps best recognized for starring on the television program entitled: Beverly Hills, 90210. Her filmography includes titles such as: Trick, Cthulhu, Kiss the Bride, and Scary Movie 2.

Tori Spelling Popular Quotes
"I know most people always thank people for believing in them - I actually want to thank people that didn't believe in me."

"I want to be a positive role-model for my daughter. The last thing I want to put out there is that it's acceptable to be too thin or have an eating disorder because you're in Hollywood."

"I've been a target my entire life. At this point, there's nothing anyone can say that will faze me. Bring it on!" Thanks for reading: Tori Spelling Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger