Thandie Newton Measurements

Thandie Newton bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 32B-23-32

Thandie Newton is an exceptionally talented British-born American actress who has starred in an array of blockbuster motion pictures including: Crash, Beloved, The Chronicles of Riddick, and Good Deeds. She is also well known for her role as Makemba Likasu on the television series ER.

Thandie Newton Popular Quotes
"When I am out and about I feel watched. It's become second nature. The only time I get to be private is in my work. That is when I liberate the ego. The blessed-out sensation of liberating the ego."

"If we're all living in ourselves and mistaking it for life, then we're devaluing and desensitizing life."

"Having children is life-changing, to state the obvious. It's a gigantic shift in your life and I welcomed it." Thanks for reading: Thandie Newton Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger