Terry Farrell Measurements

Terry Farrell bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 34B-26-34

Terry Farrell is a wonderful American actress and former fashion model who is recognized for starring on the television program entitled Star Trek: Deep Space Nine. Her filmography includes titles such as: Hellraiser III: Hell on Earth, Danielle Steel's Star, and Back to School.

Terry Farrell Popular Quotes
"I wouldn't consider myself a Trekkie, but I was a fan of the show."

"I wanted to be like Vivien Leigh in "Gone With the Wind". I wanted to have black hair, green eyes and break hearts." Thanks for reading: Terry Farrell Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger