Teri Hatcher Measurements

Teri Hatcher bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 34B-24-34

Teri Hatcher is an astonishingly gorgeous American actress who has starred on both television and in film. On the small screen she is recognized for role as Susan Mayer on the hit series entitled Desperate Housewives. Her filmography includes titles such as: Tomorrow Never Dies, 2 Days in the Valley, Spy Kids, and Resurrecting the Champ.

Teri Hatcher Popular Quotes
"My advice, Be healthy, reach your own goals and don't be afraid to impersonate a SNL star."

"In all my career, in my ups and downs, I've never had a beauty campaign. This was meaningful that at almost 41 years old, I could be getting my first beauty campaign. It made me feel really great."

"I'd like to change my butt. It hangs a little too long. God forbid what it will look like when I'm older. It will probably be dragging along on the ground behind me." Thanks for reading: Teri Hatcher Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger