Taylor Swift Measurements

Taylor Swift bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 32B-23-33

Taylor Swift is a magnificently talented American award-winning singer-songwriter and aspiring actress who is recognized for chart-topping studio albums including: Speak Now, Fearless, and her self titled debut. Her most popular singles include: Love Story, You Belong with Me, and Mine.

Taylor Swift Popular Quotes
"I'm not the girl who always has a boyfriend. I'm the girl who rarely has a boyfriend."

"I get really restless when I haven't worked for a day and a half. I have a recurring dream that people are lined up next to my bed, waiting for autographs and taking pictures of me!"

"When you're singing you can hear the echo of people in the audience singing every single word with you, and that was that big dream that I had for myself. It's happening." Thanks for reading: Taylor Swift Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger