Tanya Roberts Measurements

Tanya Roberts bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 34C-21-34 (1976)

Tanya Roberts is a beloved American actress who is recognized for starring as Midge Pinciotti on television program entitled: That '70s Show. She also appeared in motion pictures such as: Sheena, and A View to a Kill from the James Bond series.

Tanya Roberts Popular Quotes
"Fans make you. I certainly hope that people like me in the work and I appreciate every letter that I get. I'm glad they like me or else I wouldn't be in the business. But for fans it's a very different reality then it is for me. They're going to watch the finished product, which has taken us five months and a lot of hard work ... I mean, I've been choking for the last three days on smoke -- it's not very glamorous. It's not what it looks like in the movie, I'm on my knees, bruised half the time, it's action, action, action."

"Food is really where you want to place your focus. That`s usually the center of attention, so it`s really important to serve great food."

"I guess clean up the planet. We should start driving hybrid cars instead of using up everything we have." Thanks for reading: Tanya Roberts Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger