Stephanie Jacobsen Measurements

Stephanie Jacobsen bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 30B-22-30

Stephanie Jacobsen is an adorably beautiful Australian actress who is recognized predominantly for her work on television programs including: Home and Away, Melrose Place, Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles. She has also been cast in movies such as: Alex Cross, and Battlestar Galactica: Razor.

Stephanie Jacobsen Popular Quotes
"I grew up with an affinity for sci-fi because my father was really into it, and I just think that for whatever reason or reasons, sci-fi is where the really interesting female characters are."

"Because I mean, how I am -- like how you are or what you are I guess is different to each individual person who knows you. But I'm definitely not a girly girl. You definitely won't see me running around in, you know, pink floral dresses and ribbons in my hair." Thanks for reading: Stephanie Jacobsen Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger