Stacy Keibler Measurements

Stacy Keibler bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 34B-24-35

Stacy Keibler is a sleek stunning American actress, former entertainment wrestler, and model who has been featured in magazines including: FHM, Maxim, and Stuff. She wrestled and valeted for Vince McMahon and the World Wrestling Entertainment. On television she has appeared on programs including: Dancing with the Stars, Chuck, and What About Brian.

Stacy Keibler Popular Quotes
"It doesn't bother me if my boyfriend gets a lap dance when I'm there. I'm secure with myself so whats the big deal?"

"I don't like guys who look like they're going to bust out of their shirts. I don't want them to be too big, you can't get your arms around them."

"Wrestling hurts. Your body's not meant to take that abuse. I've closed that door, but I don't know that I've locked it for good." Thanks for reading: Stacy Keibler Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger