Sophia Bush Measurements

Sophia Bush bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 32C-24-32

Sophia Bush is a wonderfully talented American actress and director who has tasted success in film and on television. Her most recognizable role came as Brooke Davis Baker on the hit television program entitled: One Tree Hill. On the big screen she has been cast in films such as: The Narrows, The Hitcher, and National Lampoon's Van Wilder.

Sophia Bush Popular Quotes
"I'm a bit of a worrier, to an extreme. I'll crack a joke, then worry if I've offended someone - even when they're laughing. I have a guilt complex, always worrying."

"I think the sexiest thing on anybody is intelligence. I respect somebody who has a brain and wants to use it more than a pretty face and status."

"The hardest situation to stay happy in, I think, is when you're trying to find love, and yourself at the same time. It just doesn't seem to fit well." Thanks for reading: Sophia Bush Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger