Shirley Manson Measurements

Shirley Manson bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 34B-25-34

Shirley Manson is a incredibly talented Scottish singer-songwriter, musician, and occasional actress who is recognized for her work with the music group entitled: Garbage. The groups most successful albums include: Version 2.0, Beautiful Garbage, and their self-titled debut offering that featured songs such as: Only Happy When It Rains, and Stupid Girl.

Shirley Manson Popular Quotes
"I think it's a great thing to have failed in life and then pulled yourself up by the boot straps and actually done something, because then you appreciate it more."

"I couldn't feel good about myself hanging out in Armani clothes when my girlfriend can't even pay her heating bill. I'd feel foul and I'd be embarrassed."

"A lot of celebrities just want money, fame, power, fancy cars, houses all over the world and have people bow down to them. To me, that's frightful behaviour." Thanks for reading: Shirley Manson Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger