Shiri Appleby Measurements

Shiri Appleby bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 32B-23-32

Shiri Appleby is a extremely talented American actress who is perhaps best recognized for starring as Liz Parker on the television program entitled: Roswell. On the big screen she has been featured in motion pictures including: Havoc, The Killing Floor, Swimfan, and I-See-You.Com.

Shiri Appleby Popular Quotes
"There are a lot of different sides to me. I don't know if I'm always peaches-and-cream."

"I had a really normal childhood except I acted. It was like, my brother played soccer, and I was on television sometimes."

"I never went to any of the Hollywood child parties." Thanks for reading: Shiri Appleby Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger