Shannyn Sossamon Measurements

Shannyn Sossamon bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 34A-25-34

Shannyn Sossamon is an exotically beautiful and talented American actress who has starred in motion pictures including: The Rules of Attraction, A Knight's Tale, The Day, and One Missed Call. On TV she has appeared on shows such as: How to Make It in America, and Moonlight.

Shannyn Sossamon Popular Quotes
"You know when there's someone new on the rise and there's too much hype? I didn't want that to be me."

"I'm a film doll. But I'm enjoying it. So I'm gonna keep doing it."

"I've never been to college, so I don't know, but my guess is a lot of kids go to college because it's what they feel like they have to do. So they're probably very confused and lost in that way already." Thanks for reading: Shannyn Sossamon Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger