Sela Ward Measurements

Sela Ward bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 34C-24-34

Sela Ward is a wonderfully talented American actress who has been cast in both film and on television. On the small screen she is recognized for her role as Teddy Reed on the series entitled: Sisters. More recently she has starred on the hit crime drama entitled: CSI: NY. On the big screen she has appeared in motion pictures such as: The Day After Tomorrow, The Stepfather, and The Fugitive.

Sela Ward Popular Quotes
"If I wasn't an actress I would run a fortune 500 company."

"I have a strong belief in God. I find religion to be a very personal thing. I am also very spiritual."

"I use products from my dermatologist but the best things you can do for your skin, are not smoke always use sunscreen and drink a lot of water." Thanks for reading: Sela Ward Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger