Sarah Wayne Callies Measurements

Sarah Wayne Callies bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 34B-24-34

Sarah Wayne Callies is a wonderfully talented American actress who is perhaps best recognized for her role as Lori Grimes on the wildly popular zombie themed television series entitled: The Walking Dead. Her filmography includes titles such as: The Celestine Prophecy, Whisper, and Foreverland.

Sarah Wayne Callies Popular Quotes
"I'm very critical of myself and my own work, it's part of my academic background. I feel I'm still on the bottom of the learning curve, still trying to perfect my craft."

"I'm not a person who flies away with a hot guy and is away from my husband for 3 months. We travel together. I've been dependent...if he's in the same room the whole room glows, and I can't see others except him. Yeah, mm I think that's love."

"I love cooking. My signature dish? I make a pasta sauce from scratch that my husband loves. I add jalapeno peppers to give it a kick. You have to watch a man sweat when he eats a meal you make. It's important!" Thanks for reading: Sarah Wayne Callies Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger