Sarah Shahi Measurements

Sarah Shahi bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 34C-24-35

Sarah Shahi is a glamorously gorgeous American actress and former professional cheerleader who is recognized for starring on TV programs including: Fairly Legal, Teachers, and The L Word. Her filmography includes motion pictures such as: Shades of Ray, Bullet to the Head, and AmericanEast.

Sarah Shahi Popular Quotes
"I thrive on competition. If you put me in a competition and I don't win, I'll die trying."

"I want to be the most famous actor the world's ever seen. I don't want to be able to walk down the street or go grocery shopping. I want to be 10 times what Jennifer Lopez could ever be. Will Smith has built an empire; I want to build a kingdom. That's just how big I see."

"I'm not one to be messed with. I can be bad when it needs to happen." Thanks for reading: Sarah Shahi Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger