Sarah Michelle Gellar Measurements

Sarah Michelle Gellar bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 32B-23-32

Sarah Michelle Gellar is an exceptionally talented and fabulously beautiful American actress and producer who is recognized for starring on both television and in film. Her biggest claim to fame is her work on the TV series entitled: Buffy the Vampire Slayer. She has also been cast in major motion pictures including: Cruel Intentions, The Grudge, Scooby-Doo, and I Know What You Did Last Summer.

Sarah Michelle Gellar Popular Quotes
"Being an actor gives you a chance to play all kinds of roles, very moving and dramatic on one project, silly and girlish on another. That's the most interesting thing out this business, you get to keep reinventing yourself."

"Ultimately you want to do something in life that people will remember. And with Buffy, I did that. I don't feel like I need to achieve something. I just do it because it's fun. And that takes the pressure off."

"Just because you donate sperm does not make you a father. I don't have a father. I would never give him the credit or acknowledge him as my father." Thanks for reading: Sarah Michelle Gellar Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger