Sandra Bullock Measurements

Sandra Bullock bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 34B-24-34

Sandra Bullock is a wonderfully beloved American award-winning actress and producer who has starred in an array of blockbuster movies including: The Blind Side, Crash, Miss Congeniality, While You Were Sleeping, and Speed. From 2005-2010 she was married to television personality and motorcyclist enthusiast Jesse James.

Sandra Bullock Popular Quotes
"I'm a true believer in karma. You get what you give, whether it's bad or good."

"Don't corral me, and I'll always come home. Just let me go out and play during the day."

"Makeup is scary. When I do it myself, it's just mascara, and sometimes I forget even to do that." Thanks for reading: Sandra Bullock Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger