Salma Hayek Measurements

Salma Hayek bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 36C-25-37

Salma Hayek is a startlingly gorgeous Mexican-American award-winning actress, director and producer who has starred major motion pictures including: Frida, Wild Wild West, Desperado, 54, Once Upon a Time in Mexico, and Savages. On television she has appearing on shows including: Ugly Betty, 30 Rock, and as the host of Saturday Night Live in 2003.

Salma Hayek Popular Quotes
"I proved to myself that if I believe in something and set my mind to it I could actually accomplish it."

"If you give me any problem in America I can trace it down to domestic violence. It is the cradle of most of the problems, economic, psychological, educational."

"What is important is to believe in something so strongly that you're never discouraged." Thanks for reading: Salma Hayek Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger