Sally Field Measurements

Sally Field bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 32B-26-33

Sally Field is a sensationally gifted American award-winning actress, director and producer who has starred in numerous blockbuster motion pictures including: Steel Magnolias, Places in the Heart, Norma Rae, and Kiss Me Goodbye. On television she is recognized for her work on shows including: The Flying Nun, Gidget, ER, and Brothers & Sisters.

Sally Field Popular Quotes
"It took me a long time not to judge myself through someone else's eyes."

"There are parts of me that I feel are beautiful, but they don't have anything to do with my nose."

"I really have no ulterior motive in taking on certain roles. I have no larger issue that I really want to show people. I'm an actor, that's all. I just do what I do." Thanks for reading: Sally Field Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger