Robin Givens Measurements

Robin Givens bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 34B-24-33

Robin Givens is a delightful American actress and model who is recognized for starring on the television sitcom: Head of the Class, and Sparks. She is also known for appearing in motion pictures including: A Rage in Harlem, Blankman, and Boomerang.

Robin Givens Popular Quotes
"I want someone who can handle me. And I'm not the easiest person to handle."

"I was hit for the first time before I was married." Thanks for reading: Robin Givens Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger