Raven Symone Measurements

Raven Symone bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 36D-27-36

Raven Symone is a fabulously gifted American actress and singer-songwriter who is perhaps best recognized for starring on television shows including: That's So Raven, Hangin' with Mr. Cooper, and The Cosby Show. Her filmography includes: Dr. Dolittle, The Cheetah Girls, and The Princess Diaries 2: Royal Engagement. She is also known for studio albums such as: This Is My Time, Undeniable, and Here's to New Dreams.

Raven Symone Popular Quotes
"I think that I do have people that look up to me and watch me on television and see every step that I make. I think it's fabulous and I love it and that's what drives me!"

"Learning that life is more important than anything -- meaning you can have the hair color of the season, the purse of the season, or find out somebody else's business, but if you don't know how to take care of yourself as a person, as a young adult, none of that matters."

"I shop when I'm sad. I shop when I'm happy. It just makes me feel good." Thanks for reading: Raven Symone Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger